Buying eggs in My Defi Pet is very easy once you have acquired DPET (the official game currency) in your MetaMask account, but it is a process that can generate doubts the first few times, so we have created a step by step guide, as well as compiled all the possible doubts that may arise around this action.
If you follow our step by step guide, you will be able to buy your first eggs without fear of making a mistake and with the certainty that the eggs will end up in your account, as we have done this process numerous times, and it has never failed following the correct steps. Here are the most important details to keep in mind about the process:
- Each new egg is priced at 3 DPET.
- You can only buy eggs one at a time, paying a commission for each transaction
Buying eggs on My Defi Pet – Step by step guide
Buying eggs in My Defi Pets allows us to unlock new Pets in our inventory, with which we can develop the main activities of the game. It is one of the initial steps you will have to go through if you want to become a My Defi Pet player.
- In order to start following this guide, you must have created an account in My Defi Pet and have entered at least 15 DPET in it.
- Click on the Shop tab (top left area).
- Click on the option to buy an egg (buying an egg costs 3 DPET). PS: You can only buy eggs one at a time, and each one has a commission associated with it.
- Accept the transaction by clicking on “Buy Egg”
- Confirm the transaction in the MetaMask wallet.
- Once this is done, there should be a record of the transaction in both the MetaMask wallet and the in-game wallet (a notice that there is a pending transaction should appear).
- Even if you have already confirmed in both sources that the transaction has been completed or is in process, it is usual that it is not completed instantly, and you have to wait a few minutes.
- During the process, you may get a red error message in the top right area of the screen.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, the warning should disappear from the game’s internal wallet (it should also change your DPET balance, subtracting 3 from the previous value).
- From here, it’s a matter of waiting for the eggs to be transferred to our account. Although in theory it’s instantaneous, you shouldn’t worry if the eggs take even several hours to arrive in your My Defi Pet account, as this is a common occurrence that happens to us all the time. The eggs will eventually arrive if you have done the process correctly, so just wait for them to appear in your inventory.
- When the egg has been successfully transferred to your account, your new Pet will appear in the My Pets tab, under the store.
Once you have the eggs, this will have only just begun, as there is a lot to do. Here is the most interesting information you should be aware of after you have purchased an egg:
- Breeding Guide
- Pets Guide